Followers

Search

December 27, 2014

New Year Resolutions

Almost end of year, only 5 more days to go till end of 2014.

Did you write your New Year Resolution list?  You know, the one you promise yourself to do next year but kind of look at it thinking that you will break it in a week? Yap, that one.

Mine is not ready.  I am not even sure if I'll make a list this 2015.  But I made one last year.

In the beginning of 2014 I had two items list.  The first, to write a thank- you note to God on my blog, every day of the year; the second, to read the entire bible, Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:2,  in Hebrew during this year. 

Neither was easy to accomplish.  

On my blog are my notes of thanks to God.  I missed some days in my writings.  I did write on Face Book or in my private journal, but I missed a day of thanks on the blog itself; so not all 365 days are on the blog. 

Reading the bible in Hebrew was way more difficult than I anticipated.  The biblical Hebrew was not as easy as I once learned; I'd forgotten many words and had to look up their meaning or read the English on the other half of the page to see why I don't recall the verses.

So I have 5 days to complete the tasks.  I am praying that I will be able to write the notes of thanks for each one of the last 5 days, and I am doing some marathon reading of the last few books of the bible. 

361st Day of Praise - 

I thank you God for helping me to complete the tasks that were set before me, by the end of 2014.

Shabbat Shalom,


Orith

No comments: