Followers Always Welcomed

Search

September 20, 2020

A New Year, 5781

In Israel, we are under a general lockdown for 3 weeks because of the Coronavirus until the end of the holidays, October 11, 2020.  Hopefully, it will help to bring back the nation's health. 

I started the year by walking the 500 meters allowed from home, so my body will not go into a vegetating state while the muscles degenerate and stop functioning. Walking at home does not work for me; neither, is attempting chair exercises.  I tried in the last lockdown, no go - I need the fresh air and the walk. 

With a heatwave stronger this year than ever combined with high humidity, the air conditioners are a welcome tool. 


1st sunrise

2nd morning

Today, again I walked before the sun was up. The heat & humidity prevented me from sleeping most of the night. But I thank God that I was able to breathe. The air is clean and clear.

In Western Canada, the people are breathing smoky air coming from 3 Western States on fire! "Stay at home for your lungs' sake" seem to be the warning they hear right now.

My heart hurts and my eyes tear when I think of it. How can the Americans set their own land and people on fire? David Wilkerson in his book The Vision predicted a long time ago that America will be destroyed by fire. Is this the fulfillment of that prophecy? I pray it is not.

2020 brought with it a global disaster, a virus that affects humanity, a pandemic that everyone on earth is forced to respond to in a similar way, at the same time. I pray that the Jewish Year 5781 will bring a global solution to the world misery: Salvation, faith, and hope.

My Man has a Word for this new year - The Gate and the Way: 5781 is The Gate to a new life in Messiah Yeshua. The Way is a walk of faith, doing the impossible, for without faith it is impossible to please God.

May it be so. Amen.


No comments: