Followers

Search

March 27, 2024

DAY 173. SWORDS OF IRON WAR.

WEDNESDAY.

America abandoned Israel. The non-veto vote made it clear and listening to Professor Alan Dershowitz's take on the Non-Veto clarifies it. The democrats are against Israel and are siding with Hamas – even in the face of the fact that Hamas started this war by committing terror attacks on peaceful civilians in their own homes.

In the North of Israel fighting increased and civilians were wounded in Kiryat Shemona; the Northern road from Tel-Hai to Misgav Am is closed by the IDF. In Gaza, the fight over the hospital and Raffia Gate continues. In Jordan, thousands demonstrated in front of the Israeli Embassy shouting that they wanted to bring terror and kill Jews to the western side of Jordan from Jerusalem to Eilat. I was breathing easier when the news wrote that the ambassador to Jordan evacuated right after October 7.

It does not feel exactly comfortable over here. We know we are at the end of time.

God does not allow me to pray for brimstone and disaster on their heads. “Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord”. All I can pray is that God will bring forth the hostages as He did with Lazarus, even from the dead, and set them free to return to Israel and their families. Also, I can pray for peace, for mercy, and for the health of our soldiers. God uses someone else to pray more, I thank Him that He did not give me that task, although I know that I am angry enough to pray down those brimstone very well.

It is the end of time. I am sure that reading the Bible is the key to understanding all things, including this Sword of Iron War.

-“I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a lot more as they get older, and then it dawned on me — they’re cramming for their final exam.” (George Chaplin)


Blessings, from both of us in the North of Israel, right by the Great Sea. 

No comments: