Followers

Search

April 26, 2024

26.04.2024. SIX MONTHS + 18 DAYS (203). SWORDS OF IRON WAR.

Matzo Brei
FRIDAY.

Somewhere, we lost a day.

At 06:00 or thereabout, I looked in my medicine box for today's pills. “Willie, is it Thursday today? There are no pills in my box?”;

-Yes, it is Thursday.

On the morning prayers, they greeted with Shabbat Shalom. “Isn't it Thursday?”

No, it is Friday and we lost a day. 

Yesterday, we had many power outages and the internet did not work well, but, no booming on the border. After I worked on pictures from our recent visit I decided to go back to bed. Willie went food shopping. Maybe we'll find the missing day...

Woke up by 10:30. On my mind Romans 4:17, 

“ (as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;"

Willie returned already with cheese and watermelon. The booming started again at the border and I started to sneeze. Yes, it is definitely an allergy to the war. It now feels like Friday. 

Shabbat is on its way & God is good. We call to Him to bring about the miracle of Salvation to all of Israel; to bring all of His people home from all corners of the earth, and to set the abducted hostages free from Hamas captivity.

We declare His glory over all the prophecies to become reality in our days. Amen.      

No comments: