Followers

Search

April 07, 2024

SIX MONTHS - DAY 184. SWORDS OF IRON WAR

. 07.04.2024. SUNDAY

Willie's Orchid is growing.
Mathematically, I calculated 180 days as six months (180/30=6). But... By the calendar, today is 6 months into the war. I stand correct.

From what I hear around me, people are settling to survive another 6 months. The 134 abducted are still held captive; Hamas is not defeated, and the North is heated up. Hence the population is expecting a longer war than ever. It has been a long time for the modern-day Israel.

I pray that God will shorten these days.

We had a leisurely walk to the beach and met a friend. We had lunch at our favourite place and walked happily home. Almost 5 km total.

It is 20:33 and the Alerts restarted just now in Upper Galil, along the confrontation line. Rockets and hostile aircraft approached us in North Golan, Gaza Envelope, and Eilat during the day. Yet, it feels peaceful. Weird.

Being Sunday I was blessed with hearing from my sons in Canada. I also heard the Canadian Geese calling over the Park Reserve Lake behind their abode. I love that sound.

Tomorrow over North America, one might see the eclipse. I wish you a non-cloud day so it can be seen. Have a blessed week everyone.


1 comment:

Linda L. Price said...


Yes, GOD is not mocked!! Thabk you for writing, and sharing, your blog thoughts with us אורית ק. 🩷🕊️