Followers

Search

March 26, 2024

DAY 172. SWORDS OF IRON WAR.

26.03.2024. TUESDAY.

John 11:25-26 Yeshua said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live

...Resurrection life also affects our destiny, our vision for the future and a future hope. We live as overcomers in this life and the enemy has no authority to keep us in bondage to the old flesh/senses system. We walk by faith in the resurrection power of God's grace.” (Willie)

The above quote opened my morning. I enjoy Willie's teaching, they always apply to my life.

Then I had my prayer time. Later, a walk in town to buy fresh veggies.

Mundane peaceful day, so it seems until the Francis Scott Key bridge collapsed. What a disaster! This mile-long bridge connects major highway systems specifically to the I-95 and the collapse will cause major transportation issues.

At the same time,
▪CEASEFIRE.. following the UN Sec Council resolution of ceasefire, Hamas's appetite increased against the background of international developments: it rejected the American proposal for the hostage deal. An American delegation is still in Qatar to continue talks.

A friend from the USA said that disasters, like the bridge collapsing, are the results of putting pressure on Israel, to give up land, stopping a war they did not start, and pushing Israel to bring it down to their knees. God does not like these acts forced on His favourite, so America gets a “talking to”.

Other friends from the USA (lots of them over here) said everyone in their families and friends is OK and there are other ways to travel in Maryland. It is a huge disaster but family and friends are not bodily harmed. Thank God for His mercies. We do pray for the people who were hurt and their families.

Personally, a great sadness set on me. It feels that the USA has been losing its greatness, bit by bit over the past few years, and this bridge is only the last item that crumbles down right now. I am not an American, I don't understand politics, but the reports I hear and read from North America are not uplifting on any level.

So many family members and friends of ours live in North America. I pray for their safety, their lives, their closeness to God. I ask God daily that He will not abandon them and bring them closer to Himself.

I have the faith to walk in the resurrection power of God, and I pray that God will bring those I love into such a faith. 

No comments: