Followers Always Welcomed

Search

July 18, 2014

Declaration


Yesterday, Willie felt a breakthrough - as if the Heavens were opened and prayers were received directly as we prayed them.

Son of My Heart skyped between meetings across North America and gladden me.  All is well with him and his family.

Today, I received a declaration from a close friend from across the globe who prays for us for a few years.  Her declaration was directed by God and promised a victory over Hamas. I believe it.  I declare it, "God defeat Hamas, and the nations will see His Glory". I know it is so.

199th Day of Praise -
I thank You God of Israel for encouraging us at these turbulent times and re-promising Your protection and Your victory over the enemy.  
Thank You God for bringing Your children safely home.

Preparing for Shabbat,


Orith

No comments: