Followers Always Welcomed

Search

March 23, 2024

DAY 169. SWORDS OF IRON WAR. 23.03.2024.

Great Start of Shabbat

SATURDAY.

The day started quietly. I slept till after 08:00 and the gray sky welcomed me. No bombing on the border. No sirens. No recent alerts. Simply Shabbat quiet and clouds. I was listening to the Khila's service when the first warning sounded at 11:58 in Misgav Am.

A friend wrote on FB – what are all my brain cells that used to memorize phone numbers are doing now?

My answer – here in the North of Israel, these brain cells learn the names and places in Israel which are being attacked and show up on the Warning App. Many of these places are new to me and I need to look for them on the map.

Almost like my new hobby – assembling puzzles.

We completed a new puzzle. Restarting on one we completed.

If you read this blog often and have comments and questions, you are welcome to write to me in any way. I enjoy the interaction. 

Completed Another Puzzle



No comments: