Followers Always Welcomed

Search

April 29, 2024

29.04.2024. SIX MONTHS + 13 DAYS (206). SWORDS OF IRON WAR.

 MONDAY.

Baby Pigeon hiding.

The last day of Passover. It is a Shabbat.

Alerts started for the North around 15:00. It was quiet then it started again at 17:00. Rockets and hostile aircraft intrusions. None in the western part beside us, but rather in the East and the middle of the Confrontation Line.

The appointed time is over for Pesach. There is another day off tomorrow, but it is a working day. The hostages did not return.

There is a sense of betrayal. Iran is a known enemy, but the United States only now shows that it is not a friend. Disappointment and betrayal.

Did God give us up? Why the hostages did not come home?

I was sure that He would bring them. I am uneasy, when will He bring them home? Did I hear wrong?

(Matthew 24:12-14) And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

It feels like the remnant is getting smaller. I hope I am wrong. 

(Revelation 3:21) “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne”.

Are we tested? So much is needed to overcome. 

No comments: