Followers

October 10, 2024

SWORDS OF IRON & NORTHERN ARROWS. (370).

NAHARIYA, ISRAEL. THURSDAY 10.10.24

(Psalm 70)

Make haste, O God, to deliver me! Make haste to help me, O Lord!

Let them be ashamed and confounded Who seek my life;
Let them be turned back and confused Who desire my hurt.
Let them be turned back because of their shame,

Who say, “Aha, aha!”

Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;

And let those who love Your salvation say continually, “Let God be magnified!”

But I am poor and needy; Make haste to me, O God!
You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.


I keep thinking that this Hebrew year is the year תשפ"ה = the year of "the mouth".

This year we are to open our mouths, carry our voices and declare God. Declare the God of Israel, the creator of the universe and all that is in it, is our Victorious God, the One who always was, always is and always will be.

A year to declare our love for Him; our trust in Him, and our salvation from Him.

A friend shared today that the Salmon swim against the tide in order to strengthen their young. In this year of “the mouth,” we declare that God helps Israel to continue and swim against the tide! He will give us the strength to go on knowing that only our continual direction toward truth and swimming against the tide, is the reason for our offspring to be strong and for the nation to continue and survive close to 4,000 years.


PSALM 133 

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!

It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Running down on the beard, The beard of Aaron,
Running down on the edge of his garments.

 It is like the dew of Hermon,
Descending upon the mountains of Zion;
For there the Lord commanded the
blessing—
Life forevermore.




1 comment:

Jill said...

Thank you for sharing my orchid. He encourages and speaks to me in the garden. Great place to pray. He is faithful.