Followers

Search

April 15, 2024

15.04.2024. SIX MONTHS + 7 DAYS (192).

SWORDS OF IRON WAR. MONDAY

Below is a video from two nights ago, while "all" of Israel was awake - so I am told – including us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBMLpLDTO2A

I wonder why they redirected the rockets sent toward the Dome of the Rock. Iran destroying the Dome... mmm... what a thought...

Last night we slept very well. The night was delightfully quiet and we had perfect weather as well.

Right now, I am at my desk, hearing airplanes flying overhead and booming from the border. The sound of war. Praying.

Yesterday, we boarded the train and went to the zoo. There is a small zoo in a town not far from us, that we never visited before but have heard a lot about it. A delightful way to celebrate our birthdays. We visited a special Lego display and the restaurant on the grounds. We walked the park and visited the zoo on a day full of sunshine, laughter and young families. I'm glad it stayed open for our visit. A day of forgetting the war, a day full of life.

Willie is at his post at the hospital. I'm at home drinking lots of water, writing the blog and sorting the pictures from our zoo visit. A good day to pray.

Did you know? The most looked-up words in Israel at this time on Google are “Thilim Neged Tilim” - Psalms against the Rockets...

Lion from Lego

Psalm 91 immediately comes to mind:

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.


These are only the first two verses, there are 14 more verses in your bible...

May God bless your day.










2 comments:

Debbie Dorr said...

Love your posts. Prayers going up each day from where we are…

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Debbie. Glad you keep praying for us. Love to both of you.