Followers Always Welcomed

Search

December 22, 2014

Care Package

This
Holiday Pack
was a year of care packages…yes!

I love care packages.  A few of them had pictures of my grandkids; one had a Kindle; another had books, and today we got Pictures of a new baby, Christmas candies and a Tim Horton Coffee from good friends - woot!  

Dear Family and Friends, Thank you for sending to us care packages, there is nothing like going to the post office and getting a package at the wicket…so much fun.  

Please, keep them coming

356th Day of Praise -
I thank you God for loving family and friend who sent packages to us from everywhere.  I thank you God for the Post and shipping around the globe.  I thank you God for care-packages every day of the year and for the holidays.

Feasting my eyes on the loot,


Orith

No comments: