Followers Always Welcomed

Search

May 08, 2024

Swords Of Iron War. 7 Months + 1 days (215).

 08.05.2024. 15 days TO COUNTING THE OMER. 

ROSH CHODESH IYAR.

Last night, I heard a discussion about books and classes that deal with trauma. It is a hot topic in Israel right now. We met in mid-morning a young (32) woman with three dogs servicing the local school children who have gone through trauma and those with special needs.

The research in trauma and shocks does not find sure conclusions nor lasting methods of help. However, when faith in God and reading bible verses are applied, a relief from the inner turmoils and the nightmares is apparent.

The conclusion was that one needs to read a biblical portion before sleep and another one upon waking up. This has merit.

Since my eyes issue, Willie has been reading a biblical portion out loud before bedtime. My sleep has never been as deep as it has been since February this year.

Read Psalm 116” was the first thought I had as I woke up.

My eyes rebelled and it took about two hours to clear them enough so they would be able to read and copy the Psalm:

PSALM 116

1 I love the Lord, because He has heard
My voice
and my supplications.

2 Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call
upon Him as long as I live.

3 The pains of death surrounded me,
And the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow.


4 Then I called upon the name of the Lord:
“O
Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul!”


5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
Yes, our God is merciful.


6 The Lord preserves the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.


7 Return to your rest, O my soul,
For the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.


8 For You have delivered my soul from death,
My eyes from tears, And my feet from falling.


9 I will walk before the Lord In the land of the living.

10 I believed, therefore I spoke, “I am greatly afflicted.”


11 I said in my haste, “All men are liars.”


12 What shall I render to the Lord For all His benefits toward me?


13 I will take up the cup of salvation, And call upon the name of the Lord.


14 I will pay my vows to the Lord Now in the presence of all His people.

15 Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His saints.


16 O Lord, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds.


17 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving,
And will call upon the name of the Lord.


18 I will pay my vows to the Lord Now in the presence of all His people,


19 In the courts of the Lord’s house, In the midst of you, O Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord!

USA abandonment of Israel was the first world news item shared this morning. European News is reporting only that Israel attacked Lebanon and went into Rafah without cause. They did not report the horrors of October 7 massacre. They don't report the full story of the war.

I can understand the reaction of people to such partial reporting.

These lies and the responses are uprising against God. His judgment is already seen, across the globe, in severe weather conditions and confusions of daily life.

France – Wine grapes, the pride of France, were totally destroyed this last month by non-stop rain. French wine production is nil this year.

USA - Hurricanes & Tornadoes are reported more often than ever before.

The universities around the world are being destroyed from within for their pride and arrogance as they stand against Israel.

Mayhem and confusion in air travel, sea cruises and internet connections.

While in prayer, we were reminded that God is in control. He allows these judgments in order to bring humanity closer to Him.

The only solution is God.

Willie's Daily Manna:

The Word from God for you is PRESS IN. 

This is God's call for His children today.

The rockets fell closer to Nahariya today. They rattled our windows and sounded very loud and very close. We could see the smoke rising up from the border's fire exchange. Yet, they did not get near and no sirens sounded. From 11:00 to 16:00, they shot in our direction. None fell here and we had our peaceful afternoon nap after lunch.



No comments: