Followers

June 30, 2024

SUNDAY. 268 Swords of Iron War.

My Canadian Man in Canadian Colours. 

  
30.6.24. Nahariya, Israel. Another month had just passed.

DO NOT FEAR”, is mentioned 365 times in the bible.

We have used 268 of them so far, and 97 are still there to lean on daily.

However, I pray the abducted will be back before the rest of these verses are needed; the war will be over; the soldiers will be back home without a scratch on their bodies, and the medics will return without trauma. I also pray that the evacuees are all back to the land, in the South and the North rebuilding their homes.

Just to make sure, I thought I'd better check if there are truly 365 verses of “do not Fear”. There are many words of such encouragement in Hebrew. Some forms in the negative – Do Not … and others in the positive – Be Strong.

So I'm checking...

Tomorrow is July 1st - HAPPY CANADA DAY TO EVERYONE OF OUR FRINEDS AND FAMILY IN CANADA. HAVE A GREAT CELEBRATION AND A SUPER FUN LONG WEEKEND.









No comments: