Followers

June 27, 2024

THURSDAY. Day 265 of Swords of Iron War.

 27.6.24. Nahariya, Israel.

Wake up call was at 04:34 am. After two days of quiet the airplanes started to fly overhead again signaling that they were on the way to Lebanon and Syria and the North might be engaged in something.

It is 12:58, and the air force is continually flying overhead.

Some plans sound close to the ground and heavy as if laden by bombs, others are higher up as if circling and only signalling their presence. But the sound of aircraft flying above us hadn't stopped.

Isaiah 42:1, 6-7

Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.

I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles,
To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison,
Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.



No comments: