Followers

July 26, 2024

FRIDAY. 294 days Swords of Iron War.

A Visitor
 Nahariya, Israel.

Many things are happening around us... my head is in turmoil.

There is no war in the North, but we are there fighting...

Fighting in Gaza, Samaria & Judea, Eilat, Gilead, and Golan continue at various levels of intensity...

Sometimes, the rockets sent toward us turn back at those who shoot them, and we know that God's angels are at work...

New cases of Covid-19 appeared as well as the Nile Virus, Polio and some flesh-eating incurable disease caused by an amoeba. These, while the war is on, deplete the strength of our medical teams and their equipment...

PM's speech at the Congress was an honour and a privilege to listen to, yet demonstrations against Benjamin Netanyahu continue...

Israeli athletes are in the Olympics under threats and heavy security, determined not to let the massacre in Munich repeat itself...

Jews in the diaspora are being attacked individually by neighbours and “friends” and collectively by governments who make laws against them...

I think it is better just to take a breathing break and look up to our God and Savior. He is the only solution.

King David said it the best:

Psalm 144:1-8

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

Lord, what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them?

They are like a breath; their days are like a fleeting shadow.

Part your heavens, Lord, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke.

Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy;
shoot your arrows and rout them.

Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.

Please, strengthen your troupes, Lord. Please bring total healing, physical, mental, and emotional to all Your armies and to their families, wherever and in whatever capacity they serve you. Please, return the abducted hostages to their homes. 

SHABBAT SHALOM EVERYONE. 

No comments: