Followers

August 23, 2024

FRIDAY the 322nd day of Swords of Iron War.

Nahariya, Israel.  23.08.2024

Willie writes this morning in his daily manna: God created us with a spirit, a soul and a body. (1 Thessalonians 5:23) Our spirit is God-conscious, our soul is self-conscious and our body is world-conscious.

He also quotes: (Matthew 5:8) Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

If the heart is the spirit of man, the only way to bring it into purity is to accept Yeshua as the Messiah. At that point, the spirit of man rejuvenates and is one with God, that is the step to purity of heart.

Whatever happened out there in the world, it is still being governed by the spirit. Whatever I feel and experience, that too is governed by the spirit. And this means that God, The Spirit, govern all things.

I have to leave the war, the daily living, and the world around me to His control and trust that all will be as it should be. It is hard. So I pray, “Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”.

And then I praise Him.

(Psalm 138 1-3):
I will praise You with my whole heart;

Before the gods, I will sing praises to You.
I will worship toward Your holy temple,
And praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

In the day when I cried out, You answered me,
And made me bold with strength in my soul.



SHABBAT SHALOM TO EVERYONE.

3 comments:

Lorilyn Roberts (Author) said...


Good reminders, Orith. I pray for Israel every day. God is not done with Israel.

Anonymous said...

Standing with you and Willie.

White said...

Thanks for sharing this message. Impacting. Won’t we all be soooooo thankful when we reach heaven’s gates and see our Savior’s face. Sooooo grateful for you friends your service for Him in Israel. From what I read in the Scriptures, Israel has been chosen by God and will not fall