Followers

September 19, 2024

SWORDS OF IRON. 349 DAYS OF WAR.

NAHARIYA, ISRAEL. THURSDAY. 19.9.2024

Memories:  My Boys.

I get angry periodically without understanding what causes me to flare. When it happens, I have to take time to pray and think about the reason, until I find the root cause, and only then do I simmer down. 

But, to my way of thinking, I already flared up, the damage is done. At this point, I become very angry with myself, and I forget that in fact, I'm only a work in progress...

But then, God brings to my attention something that helps me to center. As He did today:

(Philippians 1:6) being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

What an encouraging word! That God continue to do his good work in me!

Wholeness, a unit of one, Spirit, Soul and Body a word from Willie's Daily Manna. ((https://mailchi.mp/16dc4c1aad21/wholenessa-unit-of-one-spirit-soul-and-body?e=77c6c5017b))



THANK GOD FOR HIS LOVE.

No comments: