Followers

September 22, 2024

SWORDS OF IRON. 352 DAYS OF WAR.

NAHARIYA, ISRAEL. 3 am. SUNDAY. 22.9.2024


I don't recall the last time I slept a full night. Even when it is quiet here, like tonight, I am awaken by the urgency to pray.

Haifa and its surrounding areas south of us, even Nazareth, was attacked. Nahariya had no sirens and at this time it does not have internet. Thus, I don't know when this will reach you.

But God kept me awake and praying.

During the last week, God had me praying for specific people in Israel and all over the world . Some I was able to reach and check out what is happening in their lives, others I prayed for as He directed, still not knowing the specific in their lives. He also directed me to pray for Lebanon calling it to repentance days before the rockets attacks on Israel.

Tonight, He is strongly reminding me that He is Israel's Iron Dome.

(Psalm 3:3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.

He also reminds me that He never sleeps.

(Psalm 121:3-4)

He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

He keeps watch and I'm going back to bed.

Have a good week everyone.  

2 comments:

Jill said...

Shalom Orith. The Lord woke me up, very early to pray for Israel and worship, warship. Thank you for sharing your current situation. I will be continuing to pray. He is faithful to His Word. 🙏🇮🇱🇦🇺📖

Orith said...

Thank You Jill.