Followers

September 15, 2024

SWORDS OF IRON. 345 DAYS OF WAR.

 NAHARIYA, ISRAEL. SUNDAY. 15.9.2024


Misty was restless this morning and would not stop mewing until we both were up.

Psalm 121:1- 2

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.


When I made my way to the living room, I was welcomed by, “Tel Aviv was attacked. The whole area is red on the alert application”. It's too early for me to respond.

I drank 1 litre of water with the healthy capsules and checked to see who lived there from our extended family and friends. I set down to check up on everyone via WhatsApp. 


A hot shower is the next step- where I free my bones and muscles so they can be used during the day, and where I “sing in the shower” praises to God.

I'm doing my health steps. Water, movement, prayers, capsules... 3 main steps are done. I have to focus on that. I have to focus on my health and on our lives close to home. I cannot leave my post – I need to be healthy so I can pray for my people and my country.

I made breakfast as well, and now drinking it – one more health step – one protein shake instead of a meal. Willie returned from quick shopping, it is not even 10 am and we are ready to see the eye doctor later on today.

Normal daily living is peppered with some extra activities.


Almost all my contacts in the Tel Aviv area had answered. Thank God there are no wounded.

To walk with me on the Health Journey get in touch via WhatsApp: https://did.li/4QrZH 

No comments: