Followers

Search

December 26, 2014

Boxing Day

Ashlyn is 13
360th Day of Praise -

I thank you God for Benjamin Netanyahu's Christmas address to Christians, reminding them that Israel is the only safe country in the Middle East.

I thank you God for Moshe Fayglin's video that reminds us that we are not simply a collection of misfits from all over the world but Jews connected to each other.

I thank you God for sons who remember their aging parents and are taking the time to sit their children in front of the computers so they can speak to their grandparents across the world before they go out to have fun in the snow.

I thank you God for your love, for your healing, for answering prayers, for the world you created and for your Word.  I thank you God for your Son our Messiah.

Marathon Reading,


Orith

No comments: