Followers

Search

April 11, 2024

11.04.2024. SIX MONTHS + 4 DAYS (188).

A Birthday Call 🤙 

SWORDS OF IRON WAR. THURSDAY

Thank you God for my life. My birthday is the 11th of April (Gregorian) and the 10th of Nisan (Hebrew) . I am 78 today; and, I am not waiting until April 18 when the 10th of Nisan will fall this year. It is good to have another birthday, I feel alive.

God numbers our days. He is still counting for me...

(Job 14:5-6)

Since his days are determined, the number of his months is with you;
you have appointed his limits, so that he cannot pass.
look away from him that he may rest, till like a hired man he finishes his day.



Thank you for all the calls, emails, notes and good wishes that came my way. It is a blessing hearing from each and everyone of you. A Delight. Thank you so much. 

2 comments:

DEAN said...

Happy Birthday, ‎אורית‎! I pray ( and will continue to) that your next trip around the sun will return peace and security to you and your loved ones. Shalom

Orith said...

Thank you Dean.