Followers

Search

April 06, 2024

DAY 183. SWORDS OF IRON WAR.

SHABBAT.

We heard the booming from the navy ships near Nahariya this morning. For the first time ever. It took us a few minutes to figure out what that sound meant.

We continued with our Shabbat activities of worshiping God and listening to the sermon; We had the privilege to be invited to a group lunch and be driven home by a friend. It is good to be in the house of the Lord and with His people.

We are meeting many young people from all over the world. Some are studying in the Technion and University in Haifa and are doing their post-doctorate. The couple in the picture will be going back to India at the end of April. Others are staying a few more months and they are from various countries in Africa. A brilliant generation.

During the day, rockets were sent toward the confrontation line, no news regarding it. New Jersey earthquake came when the UN is having a discussion against Israel. I'm hearing more often that these events are connected – if USA and UN go against Israel, more problems that they cannot solve will come on them, God is not mock and Israel are His people.

It would be better if He finishes with the terrorists. But then, I don't know His agenda and I cannot tell Him how to react. So we are waiting to see what He will bring in the future.

(Isaiah 46:10) I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Have a good week everyone.






No comments: